Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Modge Podge

Wow. It's May.

I know what you're thinking. I haven't blogged since FEBRUARY. Don't get me wrong; I wanted to blog! I really wanted to.

I think you should blame my school. I have been buried under piles of Chemistry papers for the past few months. Literally (that was not fun at all considering I got a paper cut). The sad part is that it didn't even help me pull up my C average.

Next week is finals. Can I get a "Hallelujah"?! I love that I get out of school so much earlier than traditional high schools. I can go to the beach and go shopping without all the "cool" teenagers clogging up the shore or the food court.

Recently I discovered podcasts. Yeah, I know I am a little late here, but don't judge me.Two of my favorite youtubers, Rhett & Link, have a youtube show every morning. I figured out that I could actually download these as audio files from iTunes. To me, this is one of the best things since sliced bread.

Why do people use that expression? I have always wondered that. Anyways...

I was sitting on the bus this afternoon listening to one of the shows on my iPod. Rhett & Link are seriously funny dudes and when people are funny I laugh. And sometimes I just laugh for fun. Well, I forgot I wasn't in the safety and security of my room where I am free to laugh as I wish. Needless to say, I got some pretty strange looks from the podcast-less students on the bus.

Oh well. Another day, another awkward moment.

Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment